We know how critical appropriate and trustworthy valuations are to your business’ success. Leveraging on its regional networks and extensive local industry experience, CBRE Valuation & Advisory delivers exceptional valuations that are fundamental in driving your business forward.
CBRE Valuation and Advisory Team has a proven track record of performing valuation services for retail or portfolio valuations for a wide range of clients – public corporation, private individuals, local and multinational companies, and financial institutions and organizations. Our approach provides our customers with a product that is consistent in methodology and presentation. We adopt and adhere to internationally-recognized standards of valuation, and all of our Senior Valuers are PRC (Professional Regulation Commission) – licensed.
We are a Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)-accredited appraisal company with over a decade of extensive experience in performing valuation services for possible acquisition and/or sale of properties, lease negotiation and renewal of lease, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, initial public offering, privatization, capital raising, financial and tax reporting, compliance with insurance requirements, financing or application of credit line facility and court arbitration. We have found that our approach provides our client with an end-product that is consistent in methodology and presentation. We cater to public institutions, private individuals, companies, and organizations in their valuation requirements.
Why Choose CBRE Valuation and Advisory?
We uphold a high standard in our work, without compromising quality output and client relationships.
We commit to delivering superior solutions, anchored on:
- Strong reputation with internationally recognized brand with valuation as core business
- Proven accuracy and professionalism in the market place
- Strong emphasis on confidentiality
- An ability to perform to tight time constraints without affecting quality of output
- Competitive cost relative to the quality of work provided
- Individual personnel with strong reputation in the marketplace
- Detailed in-house data for inclusion in the valuation process
- Internationally accepted and developed standard of reporting